I’m working on a English exercise and need support.
your choice that is connected to the class theme of “Monsters.”
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Fictional: Look at a fictional movie, TV episode, music video, or piece of media and do a close analysis of the “monster/villain”
- Historical: Look at a real-life dictator, serial killer, scientist, social network, etc. and do an analysis of the coverage of the person.
- Scientific: Look at modern science e.g. cloning, Crispr, genetic modification etc. and decide whether that type of science is creating modern heroes or monsters.
- Current events: Do a deep dive on a current event like border control, politics, make-up, sports, and analyze whether your topic is helping society or harming it
#1Assignment : “USE DOC. STYLE SEND TO ME”
When you research, one of the most time-consuming things to do is find sources and cite them. For this assignment, you will be finding 16 sources on your topic and writing a Works Cited for these sources.
1. Find 16 credible sources on your topic.
2. Write a Works Cited for each source
3. Turn in your Works Cited for Tutoring
4. Revise any issues that tutors located
#2 ASSIGNMENT : “USE SECOND DOC. STYLE SEND TO ME”
Step 1: Review：Source Log: Researching the Monster
Step 2: Write the essay & save it as a .pdf or .doc with your name and assignment e.g. Nick Log.doc
Source Log: Researching the Monster
Research collection is essential for a good research project! You need to look at a large variety of texts to see the different perspectives, biases, philosophical lenses, and ideas connected to your research topic.
SLO #3: Demonstrate analysis, comparison, synthesis, and documentation of independent research.
Step 1: For this essay, you will collect 16 sources about your topic and construct a source log.
- 2 Primary Sources
- 4 Scholarly Journal Articles (Go to Ebscohost or other library databases)
- 2 Newspaper or magazine
- 2 Data-driven/based sources e.g. stats or surveys
- 2 Web-based Sources
- 2 Book or e-book
- 2 Choice Sources
Step 2: You will write an MLA Works Cited for each source.
Step 3: You will discover the reading or audience level of each source.
Step 4: You will complete a CARS Checklist(I will send to you) assessment for each source.
Step 5: Identify the source’s argument
Step 6: Include a note about any bias or philosophical perspectives the source expresses.
Step 7: Compile all this info into a Source Log essay that is Alphabetically organized by the MLA Citations and contains all the parts for each source.
Connection to Research Project:
- You will pick 8 sources from this source log that you will use in your research project, Critical Thinking Challenge #5
The Format for Each Entry:
- Work Cited
- Reading Level/Audience Level
- Source’s Argument
- Note: about any bias or philosophical perspectives the source expresses.
Sample about the essay named：Source log on the bottom