Word for Blocks to Creative Thinking: Self-Reflection – Part 1.
I need help with a Writing question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Students are to write a self-reflective paper that is a case study of one instance of creative thinking being blocked. Students are to:
- Think of an incident in his or her past where they experienced a block to their creative abilities.
- Post what and how that block might have been avoided and creativity enhanced.
- Describe these, and the lessons to be learned from this reflection.
- The report should be 800 words excluding the title page and reference page, and should follow APA referencing style when references are used.
- A minimum of four references should be included.