What kinds of engineering principles are applied to the design of the product?.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT (DEVICE, TOOL or ANALYSIS)
– This section may vary in form based on the product you created or the type of study you undertook and the tools you used.
– This section may be broken up into several sub-sections, depending on how you arrived at and implemented your final solution.
– Be sure to discuss how you collected the data and information used to support your project, how you arrived at your solution and how you implemented the final product.
– Engineering analysis of the product: What kinds of engineering principles are applied to the design of the product? What are the safety considerations? What are the reliability considerations?
– Description and instruction for use of the product: material and dimensions of the product; normal procedure of using the product; operation range or limit of the product if applicable.