I don’t understand this Writing question and need help to study.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- From the list above, select a topic which interests you. You may suggest your own topic, but you need to get instructor’s permission to write about it.
- Research the topic in detail.
- Write a five page (double spaced) paper on your chosen topic.
- Paper must have a title page, including the instructor’s name, course number, date, title of the paper, and student’s name.
- This assignment must be typed.
- Your paper must be properly documented according to the MLA format/style (see link to MLA instructions below in “grading the paper” section) of documentation (parenthetical notes within the text of the paper and a works cited page at the end of the paper). Check out the information at http://www.ctcd.edu/academics/library/helpful-hints-tutorials-and-websites/citation-help/ and the Central Texas College MLA Guide regarding MLA format and plagiarism. You can also find information at this site: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/ (NOTE: papers that do not use the MLA format will not be accepted).
- Your works cited must contain a minimum of five different sources, including at least one book, at least two periodicals, and at least one encyclopedia.
- The paper must be submitted not later than the date specified in the syllabus.
- Before turning in the assignment, make sure to consult the checklist below.
Check list for Research Paper:
- My research topic is from the approved list of topics.
- My paper is typed.
- My paper is five (5) pages in length.
- My paper has one-inch margins (top, bottom, left, and right).
- I used a font that is no more than 12 point.
- My paper is double spaced.
- I have put a parenthetical notation at the end of each sentence in which I have taken ideas, opinions, or statistics from another source, or I have directly quoted another source (citing must be done using MLA format).
- All of the entries in my works cited page are cited within the text of the paper.
- I have provided a “works cited” page at the end of the paper listing all sources cited. (The page must be typed according to the MLA format).
- I have used a minimum of five different sources cited in this paper.
- I have edited the paper for spelling and grammar.
- My paper has a title page with the instructor’s name, course number, date, title of the paper, and my name.