Pol Sci 7 Week 5 Discussion U.S. In or Out of the I.C.C..
I need support with this Political Science question so I can learn better.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Question: Should the United States join the International Criminal Court? Would U.S. membership help promote international justice or would it expose American officials and service-people to politically motivated harassment?
Choose if you support/oppose American membership in or out of the ICC, by defending your position with either logical arguments or contemporary or historical facts.
Required Readings and Sources:
Textbook: Perspectives on International Relations: Power, Institutions, and Ideas, 6th ed (Links to an external site.). — Henry R. Nau, Sage/CQ Press, 2018. ISBN: 978-1506396224.
Chapter 6: Liberal Perspectives on Today’s World Collective Security, Diplomacy, International Institutions, and Law
Chapter 7: Identity Perspectives on Today’s World Democracy, Religion, Nationalism, and Human Rights
***Associated Powerpoints are attached below for Chapter 6 and 7***
(1) A clear introduction that addresses directly the question posed by the instructor;
(2) A body of factual examples that support your thesis; these examples may be drawn from either the assigned readings or footnoted sources researched independently by the student; Wikipedia is not an appropriate source for academic essays;
(3) A coherent paragraph structure that highlights your main points; and
(4) Appropriate citations for materials drawn from the works of others; plagiarized threads will be penalized.
(5) Should be approximately 600 words in length.