I don’t understand this Psychology question and need help to study.
Watch First Impressions: Exposure to Violence and a Child’s Developing Brain
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Then answer some or all of the following questions:
- How does chapter 7 on gender and power relate to abuse?
- Did you witness domestic violence as a child or know anyone who did? How did it affect your/their childhood?
- What are some of the ways in which kids dealt with seeing domestic violence in the clip? (i.e. detach, become abusive themselves etc.)
- How does witnessing domestic violence affect kids at school?
- What other words did the movie use or would you use to characterize an abusive home?
- One of the speakers in the clip said “Exposure to violence is a lifetime legacy.” In what ways can the affects of domestic violence last a lifetime?
- What are some ways to help kids deal with stressful situations?
- What can parents do to make sure they aren’t doing further damage to their children?
- What is the take home message of this clip for you?