I’m working on a Writing exercise and need support.
In an eight- to ten-page, not including title page, reference page and appendix, present a reflective paper on the feasibility of an original business idea and business model by using a screening inventory. The final project requires at least five peer reviewed resources. Note: this is not a business plan. The paper should include a screening inventory with supporting rationale to specifically address the following elements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe an original business idea and how the specific idea will meet an unmet need.
- Summarize the product or service.
- Explain the Value Proposition and how the need will be met.
- Illustrate the Business Model and identify what criterion supports the model selected.
- Examine the Market Size and Growth. Compute a large enough market potential for the venture to be profitable and examine the potential for growth.
- Identify the Competitive Advantages and predict what will make the venture stand out among competitors within industry.
- Analyze the Management corps and examine the skills needed of an entrepreneur and team to develop venture.
- Assess the Revenue/ Growth Projections and compute how long it will take to become financially viable.
- Determine Financing Requirements, including an assessment of the financing requirements to begin operations.
- Prepare a summary of possible mitigating strategies. Identify specific supporting information that will enable the potential of the business idea to develop into a viable venture and overcome any risks.
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a cover page that includes the following:
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Title of paper
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least five peer-reviewed sources, including a minimum of two from ProQuest Entrepreneurship.