Module 09 Quality Management and Location Planning.
Module 09: Quality Management and Location Planning
Module 09: Critical Thinking Assignment
Six Sigma (100 points)
Six Sigma is a continuous improvement strategy that aids an organization in identifying, reducing, and eliminating defects from any product, process, or transaction. When using Six Sigma, a solution is not generally known at the beginning but becomes clear through use of the Six Sigma strategy.
Address the following requirements:
• Identify a problem for improvement in an organization with which you are familiar, and detail an objective or desired outcome.
• In the remaining pages, detail the metrics that would measure success and why those are appropriate, and explain the process for determining root causes, and what tools would be used to follow through on the steps of the Six Sigma strategy.
• Your essay is required to be four pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements. (in-text citation) (conclusion)
• Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
• Use academic writing standards and follow APA style guidelines.
Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Stevenson, W. (2018). Operations management (13th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Irwin. ISBN-13: 9781259667473
● Chapter 8: Location Planning and Analysis in Operations Management
● Chapter 9: Management of Quality in Operations Management
● Chapter 10: Quality Control in Operations Management in Operations Management
● Chapters 8, 9, & 10 PowerPoint slides – Operations Management
● Aboulola, O. I. (2018). A new model for spatial analysis site selection and decision making for small retail facilities: A case study for Starbucks-Seattle. Journal of Strategic Innovation and Sustainability, 13(3), 10-21.
● Sweis, R. J., Ismaeil, A. S., Amayreh, I., & Al-Sayyed, N. (2019). The relationship between total quality management (TQM) implementation and organization performance: Evidence from the air-lines companies in UAE. International Journal of Information, Business and Management, 11(1), 58-79.
The post Module 09: Quality Management and Location Planning appeared first on Versed Writers.