MAT243 Discussion Post Based on Python Script Output.
I’m trying to study for my Statistics course and I need some help to understand this question.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Using the sample data, perform one-way analysis of variance (ANOVA). Evaluate whether the average return of at least one of the industry-specific ETFs is significantly different. Use a 5% level of significance.
In your initial post, address the following items:
- Define the null and alternative hypothesis in mathematical terms and in words.
- Report the level of significance.
- Include the test statistic and the P-value. See Step 2 in the Python script.
- Provide your conclusion and interpretation of the test. Should the null hypothesis be rejected? Why or why not?
- Does a side-by-side boxplot of the 10-year returns of ETFs from the three sectors confirm your conclusion of the hypothesis test? Why or why not? See Step 3 in the Python script.
Attached is the data needed to answer the questions.