Marketing Campaign Slide Deck.
I’m working on a Business question and need guidance to help me study.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
ASSIGNMENT IS ON VOICE ACTIVATED BODY ALARMS FOR FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS!
For Assignment 2, you will create a PowerPoint deck of 10 to 15 slides. To support you in this assignment, there is a Campaign Plan Template available in your Blackboard course. You should use this template as a guide in developing your slides, to ensure that all required content is included. Bear in mind that your audience will be the CMO and members of the company’s executive team. As highlevel decision makers, these are very busy people, so you know that you must present your ideas concisely, to respect their time, but also persuasively, to solicit their buy-in and approval for the campaign. Leverage what you have learned in the first seven weeks of your JWI 518 – Marketing in a Global Environment course, including the textbook readings, Lecture Notes, articles, videos, and external resources. You will also build on the work you did in your Campaign Brief in Assignment 1. *****USE TEMPLATE ATTACHED BELOW AND COMPLETE THE REMAINING SLIDES. ALSO ATTACHED IS ASSIGNMENT 1 CAMPAIGN BRIEF WHICH CAN BE USE TO INCORPORATE INFORMATION INTO THIS ASSIGNMENT. USE ATTACHED WEEKLY LECTURES TO INCORPORATE INFORMATION INTO SLIDES AND USE THEM AS REFERENCES.***
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY (SLIDE 8)
• Where will you advertise to reach your target audience for this campaign?
o Choose at least 3 channels
• How will you use social media to engage your audience for this campaign?
• How will you use social media to spread your marketing message widely in this campaign?
MARKETING METRICS AND BUDGET (SLIDE 9)
• What metrics will you use to measure your campaign’s performance?
• How often will you need to collect data to calculate those metrics?
• Why did you select those particular metrics for each marketing category?
• Allocate appropriate funding to both traditional media and digital media
o Use the chart provided in the template to allocate your budget and select your metrics
DIGITAL MARKETING MATURITY (SLIDE 10)
• Based on the Media Beacon Model, where do you see your company and why?
• What challenges and gaps does your company have in its digital marketing?
• What new digital tools or marketing models can you pilot in your campaign?
REFERENCES • List of References (Sources)