Look at the world around you. What do you see that you find puzzling? Have you questioned “why are things the way they are?”..
I’m trying to learn for my Economics class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Essentially this paper is designed so you can create and answer your own question. What have you observed that you found puzzling before you took this class? Use economics to explain why it’s not puzzling and how economics provided an answer.
Some examples (please do not use these examples):
Why are there bike lanes surrounding universities and colleges but not all over town?
Why are pedestrians given the right of way?
Why do some freeways have carpool lanes and some don’t?
On airplanes, why is first class seated first when they’re in the front of the airplane- maybe they should board last?
Why do restaurants offer appetizers before the meal?
These questions, when answered by a non-economist, are often answered “that’s just the way it is.” or “they like it that way so why not?” or “they have a preference for it being that way.”
In your paper, begin with a clearly worded question, then explain why your question is interesting. Then explain what economics concept(s) you will use to answer your question. Use economics to explain “why things are the way they are”.
Finally, if applicable, explain how reality fails to provide the economic outcome we expect (this may not apply to your question- only do this if it applies to your question. Again, do not answer this unless your paper needs this analysis).
- Do not research this paper online. This is not a research paper. This is an application of economics to something that puzzels you. Any research you do should support your logic.
- This is a thought paper with your opinions supported by economics.
- There is possibly no answer for your question or possibly multiple answers.
- There is a page minimum of 3 pages. Maximum is 5 pages.
- Concise and clear language should be your goal. Fluffed up papers will be downgraded. Just answer your question! There is no need to provide filler to make your paper longer.
- Citations. You can write a proper reference page.