Aspects of Individual Creativity
As a human relations specialist at a small manufacturing firm interested in adding employees capable of conceptualizing and designing new products, you have been asked to develop screening criteria to rate new recruits on the following dimensions:
- Knowledge, skills, and expertise
- Drive, motivation, and perseverance (intrinsic motivation)
- Creative thinking
- Self-confidence, independence, and willingness to take a risk
- Willingness to be flexible and seek support as required
Analyze in detail the screening criteria you will develop to rate new recruits, long with the recommendations you will make to individual departments in their quest to hire highly innovative individuals.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Submit your answers in a 4- to 5-page Microsoft Word document using APA style.
- Name your document: SU_MBA6710_W1_LastName_FirstInitial.doc