I’m studying for my Psychology class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Prior to enrolling in your program of study, you may have envisioned what your future professional counseling practice might look like. Perhaps you contemplated what your office might look like and who your colleagues might be, but most importantly, the type of clients you would help. Now that you are here and in the first course of your program, it will be very important for you to begin thinking about what interests you in the field and what your professional goals might be in your future work.
Throughout this course, you will participate in a Blog with your colleagues. The purpose of this Blog is to provide you an opportunity to share your passion for your future professional practice, share your knowledge, build your community network with your colleagues, and to refine your writing skills.
In this week’s Blog, you and your colleagues will share interests and professional goals, the types of clients you hope to work with, and what you are excited about as you continue in your
. Your Blog posts need to be graduate-level from a grammar perspective.
- Review the Laureate-produced media for Week 1: Faculty Expectations and Interaction, Student Experience and Advice, and Portrait of a Professional Counselor. Consider the thoughts and advice faculty and students provide and how this might help you as you consider your future professional goals.
Note: Upon reviewing the Portrait of a Professional Counselor media piece, Part 1 of the Professional Counselor Portrait will be revealed.
Post the following to the Blog:
- What are your professional goals?
- What type of clients would you like to work with?
- What are you excited about as you move forward in your online program?
- What are your fears about starting an online graduate program?
I want to be a guidance counselor and work with kids.