Evidenced based violence healthcare related problem.
Can you help me understand this Nursing question?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• Evidenced Based Violence Healthcare Related Problem Paper (20% of the Final Grade)
Evidence Based Violence in Healthcare Related Problem Paper Guidelines:
1. Each student will select a specific violence in healthcare related problem (lateral, bullying, verbal and physical aggression, threatening words or actions, sexual harassment, and physical assaults). (10%)
2. Identify the magnitude of the problem to the degree that it is known, based on peer-
reviewed literature and other resources. (15%)
3. Discuss: (25%)
• Operational definition;
• Risk factors for the problem;
• Effects/outcomes (e.g., health, quality of life, cost);
• Reporting procedures;
• Potential intervention/treatment strategies for prevention and control of the problem:
– The Federal Role
– The State Role
– Collaborating Community Services/interdisciplinary collaboration
4. Apply Strategies learned from online discussions, textbook readings, or assigned journal articles: (15%)
• Identify the most appropriate potential intervention and prevention strategies for the selected violence-related problem, based on your knowledge of the most successful approaches that you feel are warranted.
• Justify your position.
5. Critique current available research data and identify further research needs and
The paper will be evaluated for content including completeness of the discussion and analysis related to numbers 2-5 above. In addition, organization, grammatical construction, rhetoric, and appropriate use of references and resources will be considered in the total evaluation.
Length of Paper: Approximately seven to ten pages (quality, not quantity, is important); typed; double-spaced and APA formatting used.
Grading of Paper:
Organization, Grammatical Construction, and Rhetoric 10%
Citing References/Resources: At least 3 professional references, one must be from a nursing journal (use sources not older than 5 years ) 10%