I need help with a Writing question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Hi! Please see assignment below. Can you have this to me by Saturday 6/27/2020? Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you kindly!
Equal Protection or Due Process
During the early and mid-1980s, many states raised their drinking age to 21 in response to federal prompting and as a means of promoting traffic safety. To further address public health and safety concerns, many states initiated sobriety checkpoints and introduced random drug testing for public employees and high school students.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you address the following:
- How would you analyze the effect of these policies? What approach might you take, and what types of information might you seek and use?
- If your analysis discerned the policies had no effect on public health and safety, how do you think different political groups would react?
- What due process and equal protection issues and standards do these public safety strategies raise?
- Apply the Supreme Court’s three-tiered scrutiny test to determine if equal protection or due process has been violated in the implementation of these policies.
- Explain how managerial, political, and legal perspectives variously affect this policy change, implementation, and evaluation.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Read Ch. 9, “Public Policy and Program Implementation.”
Review Ch. 11, “Government Regulation and Administrative Law.”
Review Ch. 7, “Adjudication.”
Read Ch. 13, “Government Employment Rights and Due Process.”