draw a class diagram.
I need an explanation for this App Development question to help me study.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Please read Question E1, E2, E3, E4 on Page 199 of the text book and draw the Class Diagram for each. Please submit a pdf or .docx only.
QuestionE: Draw a class diagram for each of the following situations:
1. Whenever new patients are seen for the first time, they complete a patient information form that asks their name, address, phone number, and insurance carrier, which are stored in the patient information file. Patients can be signed up with only one carrier,
but they must be signed up to be seen by the doctor. Each time a patient visits the doctor, an insurance claim is sent to the carrier for payment. The claim must contain information about the visit, such as the date, purpose, and cost. It would be possible for a patient to submit two claims on the same day.
2. The state of Georgia is interested in designing a system that will track its researchers. Information of interest includes researcher name, title, position, researcher’s university name, university location, uni- versity enrollment, and researcher’s research inter- ests. Researchers are associated with one institution, and each researcher has several research interests.
3. A department store has a wedding registry. This registry keeps information about the customer (usually the bride), the products that the store carries, and the products for which each customer registers. Customers typically register for a large number of products, and many customers register for the same products.
4. Jim Smith’s dealership sells Fords, Hondas, and Toyotas. In order to get in touch with these man- ufacturers easily, the dealership keeps informa- tion about each of them. The dealership keeps information about the models of cars from each manufacturer, including dealer price, model name, and series (e.g., Honda, Civic, LX). Additionally, the dealership also keeps all sales information, including buyer’s name, address and phone number, car purchased, and amount paid.