Draft two bibliographies and paper.
Help me study for my Application Writing class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Brief Annotated Bibliography on military (navy if possible) satellite communications.
After examining the Purdue University material on annotated bibliographies(https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_…), create a brief annotated bibliography to support the paper listed below. Your annotated bibliography should contain a minimum of five sources, including at least one of each of the following:
- A credible website
- An academic source from ebscohost, proquest, or Jew Jersey State Library.
- A source found through Google Scholar
In your annotation for each source, briefly summarize it; describe its usefulness, reliability, and objectivity; and tell how it fits into your paper.
Cite all sources fully and correctly in MLA format on a separate works cited page.
GUIDELINES for paper
In a paper of between 1000 and 1800 words (4 to 6 pages), do the following:
- Examine the impact of past, current, and developing technology in military satellite communications, providing specific examples (space race, first flights of satellites etc)
- Discuss the importance of remaining current in technology and other developments in this field(future communications needs).
- Explore ways to get and remain current in this field field
Your paper should do the following:
- Be sure to cover all of the topics listed in the first bulleted list that follows GUIDELINES above.
- Be sure to support all of your ideas effectively.
- Organize your paper so that it is clear and the ideas flow naturally.
- Be sure to document the paper consistently and thoroughly in MLA style formatting with works cited/and cover page
- Write in a clear, concise way, fully explaining your ideas.
- Be sure that you use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Include a complete bibliography.
- Note: Your bibliography should be based off of your Written Assignment 4 (Brief Annotated Bibliography) submission; however, it does not need to be annotated for your final submission.
The final product will be submitted through SafeAssign.