Describe your experience in this course.
I don’t know how to handle this Writing question and need guidance.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Describe your experience in this course. How have you evolved as a communicator?
- How has your thought process changed in regard to communications?
- Which part of the communications process was most helpful in becoming more purposeful and strategic?
- How are you communicating differently in the workplace?
- Are you more confident as an MBA-level communicator?
- How do you plan to continue growing as a communicator?
Rate your communication progress and note how it has changed from your week 1 and week 6 rating?
- Novice: You tend to “wing it” when communicating. Your messages seldom achieve your desired goals.
- Intermediate: Your communications are sometimes effective, but you lack an established process for communicating (and you aren’t actively testing your methods).
- Proficient: You apply some tools and techniques of communications and, while you may do so inconsistently, you are fairly effective when you communicate.
- Distinguished: You are considered highly professional. You regularly influence outcomes through communications and you are highly communications-oriented.
- Expert: You have extensive experience in business communications, are well-versed in the topic, and can influence goals strategically while driving action with your messaging.