Defining Your Team.
I need help with a Business question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
You have been asked to lead a team on a new project. Discuss the steps that you will take to complete the following:
- Ensure that the goals of the team are clearly understood by all members.
- Build a strong, cohesive team.
- Manage the interactions in the team.
Deliverable Length: 5–7 slides, excluding title and reference slides, and speaker notes of 200–250
Your organization is building a new plant in the southwestern United States. This is the first time that a human resources professional will be part of the design team that is establishing the new personnel systems for the plant. You expect your candidates to be very diverse in their backgrounds and experience levels.
The plant director has asked you to focus on how you will develop the newly hired personnel into a strong team that crosses organizational boundaries within the plant. Prepare a presentation that addresses the following elements of a diverse workforce:
- How will you determine whether the candidates are a fit for the team?
- Discuss your design for a cross-functional training program that aligns strategic plant goals with each work group.
- Identify the training topics that you will use to foster diversity, intergroup relationships, and productivity within the plant.
You must include a minimum of 2 scholarly references