I’m studying for my MySQL class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
imagine that you have been hired by a company to build a database for it and complete the following tasks:
- Describe your idea of the database.
- This can be a business problem or a hobby you are interested in—for example, an airline reservation system.
- Outline the database you would like to create.
- Outline the SDLC. Include the following subcategories:
- Strategy and analysis for a business or an idea you plan to develop
- Analysis of the current system:
- What does the company have?
- What business projections does it have?
- Integration with other systems—plan how the current system can be integrated with other systems
- Documentation and communication—describe how this vital part will be accomplished
- Design for changes—prepare a plan for the future
- Reusable resources—do not redo work; identify what the company has in place that you can use
(This is the best part of the project—you create everything!)
Note: Whatever you create is fiction and the above-mentioned six items will need to be addressed in the final document.
After you complete the course project, collate the information in a 1 to 2 page report in a Microsoft Word document.