Critically evaluate and summarize the research paper and its significance to the theoretical concepts..
Can you help me understand this Management question?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Critically evaluate and summarize the research paper and its significance to the theoretical concept discussed in the syllabus:
“Examining Digital Interviews for Personnel Selection: Applicant Reactions and Interviewer Ratings”
- Report – 50 Marks (10 %)
- The summary length should be about 1/3 of original text.
- The summary should contain all the major points of the original text, but should ignore most of the fine details, examples, illustrations or explanations.
- The summary should cover critical information (key names, dates, places, ideas, events, words and numbers).
- The summary must contain only the ideas of the original text. Do not insert any of your own opinions, interpretations, deductions or comments into a summary.
- Use paraphrasing rather than direct quotes.
- Summary should be written in Student’s Own Words. Plagiarized work will not be marked.
- After the summary you are supposed to critically evaluate the research paper by write a paragraph between 20-40 sentences.
- The Report should be properly formatted: (Justify the text, Use Font: Times New Roman, Font Size 12, and Line Spacing: 1.5)