Create a Business Proposal.
I don’t know how to handle this Communications question and need guidance.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Business Proposal CHI Rye Distribution
Assignment: In House Business Proposal International Food Processing LTD
Subject: Making the move to a Paperless Documentation
Proposal submitted to: JD Salinger, Operations Manager
Scenario: International Food Processing LTD is a global distributions company specializing in processed dairy products. The Proposal will focus on the advantages, obstacles and implementation of a paperless document system for International Food Processing LTD.
Time frame: 6 Months
Allotted Budget: $75, 0000.00
Requirements for this Individual Project:
- Write a five-page Business Proposal
- Proper Proposal format containing all major components
- Proposal should reflect research into viable options presenting a course of direction for the company.
- Highlight services, applications, and opportunities recommendations and conclusions.
- Don’t forget cost, ease, training and people required.
- Use everything for research! Check almanacs, encyclopedias, the Internet, and library databases for the most recent information, and pay close attention to what would best serve the companies interests.
- You are highly encouraged to include financials, action plan, and a social media strategy.
- The paper must be typed
- Use headings within the report when appropriate (please review Pages 433-452 for Parts of a Formal Report).
- For this report please include:
- a Cover
- Memo of Transmittal
- Table of Contents
- Body of information
- Conclusions / Recommendations
- Note: The Cover Page. Memo of Transmittal, Table of Contents, and Bibliography will not be counted towards the five-page requirement.
- Plan the paper carefully as to develop an organized and non-redundant report. It should be organized and assembled as a continuous report and should not appear to be several independent segments bound together.
- You must have a minimum of five sources. Please cite your sources using MLA or APA Format – (the Writing Center can offer assistance if you do not know how to do this). Some other helpful sites are
- http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ (Links to an external site.), http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/557/01/ (Links to an external site.), http://www.cuyamaca.edu/tpagaard/EnglDept/Resources.htm (Links to an external site.)
In general, the proposal will be evaluated on its effectiveness.
- Are the purpose and main idea of the document clear?
- Has the document been organized to be compatible with the purpose and audience?
- Is the “you” attitude—courtesy and consideration for the audience—consistently present?
- Has all the necessary information—and only the necessary information—been included?
- Are grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and vocabulary correct?
- Is the format attractive and appropriate?
- Was the document submitted on time and in the correct delivery format as expected in the business world?