Complete PP based on my final essay attached (CAPELLA).
I’m studying for my Law class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This assignment has been designed to facilitate your understanding of the following course competencies:
- Evaluate criminal justice leadership and organizational policies and practices using theoretical frameworks.
- Analyze ethical practices within political, social, economic, and ideological contexts.
- Apply principles of diversity and inclusiveness.
- Evaluate theory-based best practices for criminal justice team structuring and functioning.
- Propose methods for promoting innovation and creative solutions for organizational challenges.
- Integrate current, relevant, peer-reviewed academic research and literature.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with the expectations for members of the criminal justice profession.
This assignment brings your final project to a close. Create a PowerPoint presentation containing 10–15 slides in which you must articulate your understanding of your selected problem and your plan to address the issue.
Use the speaker’s notes section within the PowerPoint slides to provide all the information relevant to each slide. You must use Adobe Connect to record your presentation; refer to the Using Adobe Connect study in Unit 1 for more information on this requirement.
Each slide must have no more than 4–5 bullets, and each bullet must have no more than 4–6 words. Use graphics liberally throughout the presentation, but ensure they are appropriate for the content provided. Make sure your presentation contains the following slide headings that address the critical elements that are aligned with the grading criteria:
- Purpose: Include the reasons for the presentation (1–2 slides).
- Criminal Justice Theoretical Frameworks: Describe the importance of theoretical frameworks to the evaluation of a problem affecting criminal justice leadership (2–3 slides).
- Ethical Practices: Describe various ethical drivers and pressures that can arise as a result of a problem within criminal justice (2–3 slides).
- Diversity and Inclusiveness: Examine theory-related principles of diversity and inclusiveness that are applicable to a problem within criminal justice (2–3 slides).
- Team Structuring and Functioning: Design theory-based best practices for team structuring in real situations (2–3 slides).
- Creative Solutions: Propose means of promoting creative and effective solutions to organizational challenges that can arise due to a problem within criminal justice (2–3 slides).
- References: Use a minimum of 10 sources and current APA style and formatting, paying particular attention to citations and references.