I’m studying and need help with a Law question to help me learn.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part 1 (250 words)
Think about your leadership style. Your style is perhaps most strongly displayed in your communications with employees, team members, and other leaders.
- How would you describe your communication style? Are you warm and approachable, focusing on human connection? Are you objective, logical, and focused on communicating with a purpose? Are you direct, confident, and likely to cut to the chase? Do you hang back, listen, and react slowly to others? Something else?
- What do you think is your greatest strength as a communicator? What skills would you like to work on developing?
Listening is a very important part of communication and is essential to strong leadership.
- Describe your dominant listening style, using the information on pages 107–112 in the Gamble and Gamble text. How does this listening type serve you as a leader?
- Choose a listening type that you rarely use. Describe a time in your work life when this type of listening could serve your needs and/or the needs of your organization. Do you feel there is room to develop more flexibility in your listening habits?
Part 2 (250 words)
Based on the results of the above Writing Self-Assessment, analyze and respond to the following questions:
- What insights have you gained that will support and aid your development of writing skills?
- For which of your professional tasks is written communication most critical?
- How will communication technology impact the development of your written communication skills?
- How will developing strong writing skills contribute to your development as a leader within your chosen field?