Common writing, spelling and grammar errors.
Essay writing and referencing
- Common writing, spelling and grammar errors
- Be careful not to confuse UK and US spelling e.g. write behaviour rather than behavior.
- Be careful with sentence structure. Read your text aloud to decide whether you should be using full stops rather than commas.
- There is no such word as researches. Use the word research or studies when talking about findings across a number of studies.
- Use cautious wording to interpret research findings. E.g. write “findings showed that…..” rather than “findings proved that…..”
- If you want to start a sentence by referring to a number (s), you should use words to represent numbers. Sentences should not begin with numerals.
- APA style
- Always acknowledge the source of references, even when you have not quoted directly
- Reference titles, authors’ first names and initials should not be included in the text of your essay.
- In-text citations of a work by two authors, should be written as per this example: Lewis and Lamb (2004). For citations enclosed in brackets use an & between surnames as per this example (Lewis & Lamb, 2004).
- Where there are more than 2 authors, provide the first author’s surname followed by et al. For example, Lamb et al. (2004) or (Lamb et al., 2004).
- Direct quotations must have quotation marks around them, and should be short. The page number should be provided. E. g., Rodgers (1995) stated that “……………….” (p.71).
- At the end of your essay, provide a reference list of the references you cited in your essay, using APA 7 style. https://www.cite.auckland.ac.nz/2_8_3.html
- Use double spacing, 12-point font, Times New Roman font type
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now