Assignment 4: Network Design Executive PowerPoint Presentation.
I’m trying to study for my Computer Science course and I need some help to understand this question.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this assignment you are to submit the Network Design Executive PowerPoint Presentation for the term paper.
This is a persuasive Executive PowerPoint presentation of up to 15 slides that you will present to the Executive Committee of Fiction Corporation.
The PowerPoint must include the following in accordance with Chapter 14 of the text:
1. Title page
2. Executive summary
3. Project goal
4. Project scope
5. Design requirements:
a. Business goals
b. Technical goals
c. User communities and data stores
d. Network applications
6. Current state of the network
7. Logical design
8. Physical design
9. Results of network design testing
10. Implementation plan with a project schedule
11. Project budget with a return on investment calculation
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, or one of their equivalents such as OpenOffice, Dia, and Open Project. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Develop a comprehensive network design document.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in network architecture and analysis.
- Write clearly and concisely about network architecture and analysis using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.