Answer Quesions 1 thru 8 with 150+ words each
1)Recall a time when you met someone with a different worldview than yours and you had a difficult time relating.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What challenges did you have relating to that person?
- How might an understanding of the other’s worldview have helped you in that situation?
2) After viewing one of the films listed in the “Topic 1 Discussion Question Film Resource” from the topic materials, answer the following two questions. Before you post, change the title of the post to include the title of the movie you are discussing.
- What is one worldview depicted in the movie?
- Which character(s) held that worldview?
Provide at least two quotes or scene descriptions from the movie to defend your point.
3) Where do atheism and Christianity agree and disagree on views of the origin of the universe?
What difference might someone’s belief about the origin of the universe make in how that person lives his or her life?
4) Explain who God is to the Christian using at least three characteristics of God. Why are the characteristics of God so important to the Christian worldview?
5) The Christian worldview provides an explanation for human nature and the story of the creation and fall (Gen 1-3). A great deal of the suffering that people experience and much of man’s inhumanity to man are explained by this description of the fall of human nature. Is this characterization of human nature accurate? Why or why not? If not, what is an alternative explanation?
6) How does the Fall relate to tragedies like 9/11 and disasters such as the Tsunami of 2004?
Explain how your reaction to evil events has caused you to reassess your worldview.
7) According to the Bible and the Christian worldview, Jesus was fully God and fully human. Interacting with the readings, especially Philippians 2:5-11 and Hebrews 1:1-3, explain why this teaching of Jesus’ full divinity and full humanity is important to Christianity.
8) Read the parable of the Prodigal Son (Luke 15:11-32) and answer the following questions:
- What do you believe is the main theme Jesus is communicating?
- Explain the three principal characters. Who do you identify with the most, and why?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Answer Quesitons appeared first on Psychology Homework.