Action Research Proposal.
I’m studying for my Management class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your proposal will be 18–25 pages (not including the Title page, Table of Contents, or Reference list). The proposal will be constructed using APA 6th edition formatting. This version should include your revisions based on the professor’s feedback and your evolving knowledge of appreciative inquiry and action research (AI/AR).
- Introduction: Tell the reader what the proposal is about and how the proposal is organized (you will write this after you have written the body of the proposal).
- Theoretical Framework (3-5 pages)
- Explanation of the theory of action research that includes at least 5 different sources, properly cited
- Explanation of the theory of process consultation that includes at least 3 different sources, properly cited
- Explanation of the philosophy of appreciative inquiry that includes at least 3 different sources
- Practical Framework (8-12 pages): Explain how you will conduct action research. Include the following elements:
- Entry, Informal Data Collection, Micro-Diagnosis
- Identification of Grand Objective
- Identification of First Sub-Objective/Diagnosis
- Planning Phase
- How will you approach the problem within the confines of your organization?
- Action Phase
- Emphasis must be on how you will facilitate this phase as you employ appreciative inquiry and action research values.
- Facilitation of the Reflection Phase
- Identify the new knowledge created during the cycle (covering the “What? So what? Now what?” model), and employ the values of AI/AR.
- Evaluation of Project
- Facilitation (4-7 pages)
- Discussion of self as instrument and how you will engage this construct of AI/AR, including at least 2 different sources
- Discussion of systems theory, leading to a discussion of open systems theory and how you will include an awareness of systems theory
- Overview of Organization
- Overview of client system: Industry, history of organization, mission, vision (if any), geographic location, and number of employees
- Roles: What are the roles and tenure of each of the 2–5 additional people who will participate in the cycles of AI/AR? (Create a pseudonym for each person.)
- Presenting issue: Describe the issue or opportunity that will serve as a starting point for your work