3.3 Chapter 5.
I’m trying to study for my Psychology course and I need some help to understand this question.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In a few sentences, please respond to each of the following questions. Up to 10 points can be earned for a completed assignment, with partial credit available for incomplete responses.
- Define the terms sensation, perception and transduction
- Explain how our visual stimulus works including the anatomy of the eye and role that rods and cones play for vision
- Explain how color vision works and what the causes of color blindness are
- Explain how our auditory stimulus works including the anatomy of the ear and the role that the cochlea plays in hearing
- Explain the biology of somatosenses including the various body senses and the role that the sensory receptors play
- Explain the biology of the chemical senses (olfaction and gustation) including the anatomy of the tongue, the nose and the sensory receptor cells and sensations for these senses
- Explain the individual differences in perceptions when it comes to the chemical senses
- Identify and describe the five principles of perception