I’m trying to learn for my Writing class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
You can use Thesaurus.com (https://www.thesaurus.com/) for synonyms and antonyms
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Use the word “Pitch” in 5 sentences making sure that each sentence represents one of the five different meanings of the word pitch.
1. For each of the sentences created for step one above, identify 5 synonyms and 5 antonyms for the word pitch as defined in the sentence. You should have 25 synonyms and 25 antonyms for a total of 50.
1. For each sentence, order your antonyms from 1 to 5 in order of most opposite to the meaning of pitch within the sentence (1 is the most opposite and 5 is the least opposite)
1. Create a three-column table in word.
2. Column one should contain the list of synonyms and antonyms that you created in Part One above (all 50)
3. In column two, for each synonym and antonym, list the different variations of word so for example if the synonym is “like” the variations would be “liked” “liking” “likeness” “likes” “dislike”
4. In column three, list two synonyms and two antonyms for the word listed in column one